Design And Manufacturing : API 609 Category A / IS:13095 / BS EN 593 / AWWA C 504-06
Valve Face To Face Dimension : Short Wafer As Per ISO 5752 TAB 5 / API 609 Category A / ISO 5752 TAB 1 (BS 5155) / AWWA C 504 – 06
Flange Standard Conformity : ASME B 16.5 / 16.47 Series A Class 150
Inspection & Testing : API 598 / BS EN 12266-1
Top Flange Drilling : ISO 5211
Center Line has been a market leader in resilient seated quarter turn valves for more than 10 years, and has earned a reputation as a supplier of superior valves at competitive prices. Their goal is to exceed industry requirements and customer expectations.
Center Line Butterfly Valves are a cost efficient range of resilient seated, concentric butterfly valves, which are suitable for a wide range of applications. Available in a variety of liner and disc material options, this range is suitable for operating temperatures of between –20º C and 120º C.
Center Line 200 Series Butterfly Valves are available in wafer and lug body options from cast and ductile iron. The seat of the valve features a back-up ring with a firmly vulcanized elastomer coating (EPDM or NBR). When the valve is shut it cannot arch or extend, which for other traditional designs has been a common cause of excess wear and resultant leakage.
Benefits at a glance:
- Actuator flange accommodates all types of actuators
- Stem bushing reduces torque and isolates the stem from the valve body, preventing seizure
- Smooth finished disc flats to give a highly efficient seal
- Precision profile disc provides bubble-tight shut-off and ensures minimum torque and longer seat life
- Qualified for both gaseous and liquid service
- Positive shutoff bi-directionally
- Ease of maintenance
- Short face-to-face dimension
- Each body is cast, precisely machined and epoxy-coated to meet rigid tolerances.
- Multiple seat and disc material options are available to meet a wide variety of process applications.
- Square Stem design to facilitate direct mounting of actuators.
- Each stem is machined to fit tightly into the upper disc for smooth operation and minimal hysteresis.
- Bushings are available in bronze and teflon®. Both are corrosion resistant with mimimal effect on valve torque.