Our organization counted among the leading names of the industry engaged in offering premium quality (Polypropylene) PP Ball Valves to the clients. The offered arrays of valves are available to our clients in a wide range of specifications to suit their requirements. These valves are known for their durable, rust-resistant and easy to installation features. Moreover, to ensure the quality, the offered product is tested by our quality controller professionals against different quality parameters.
Features of PP Ball Valve
- Valves are of three piece design, fitted with six set of metallic studs and nuts which contributes to their sturdy construction.
- Valves have full bore; thereby, allowing full 100% flow.
- Body and Stem seals are offered in various Elastomer like EPDM, Neoprene, Hyplon, Butyl, Viton and also in PTFE for chemical resistance against most chemicals.
- Valves with PTFE seals are provided with steel ring inserts which gives better sealing and safety features.
- Steel inserts in stem and handle give more strength, sturdiness, longer life and better performance.
- Carbon black resists ultraviolet rays and prevents degradation of polypropylene in sunlight exposure.
- Available in screwed end Connections also.
15 mm NB to 200 mm NB.
Drilling: As per all internationally accepted standards, such as BS, DIN, ASA 150 etc.
Hydrostatic Test :- At 10 kg/cm² for Body and Seat.