HIGH PERFORMANCE BUTTERFLY VALVES
Ferrotech HIGH PERFORMANCE BUTTERFLY VALVES
Features and Benefits
- Double offset geometry to provide superior sealing with minimal seat contact and wear.
- Machined, tapered seat provides multiple sealing edges.
- Single piece shaft and disc designed for maximum strength and Cv.
- Internally cast disc position stop to prevent disc over travel while maintaining optimum disc/seat contact.
- Stem is centered in the adjustable stem packing by oversized bearings eliminating stem leakage and fugitive emissions.
- Disc spacers to center disc in seat to eliminate seat distortion.
- Blow out proof stem prevents injury and product loss.
- Combination mechanical and pressure energized seat design for repeatable and reliable sealing performance and extended cycle life
- Sealing retaining ring designed for double dead end service (lug style) and allows easy removal for seat replacement.
- Stem/disc connection ensures minimal lost motion and high strength.
Size Class: 2-1/2”-36”, ASME/ANSI Class 150 & 300
Body Configuration: Wafer and Lug